What is powder coating and what are the benifits it brings?
Powder coating is one of the most common types of the paint application process. But not everyone knows what it is and whether it is right for you. So figure out everything related to powder coating in this article below will help you immensely.
What is the powder coating?
Currently, the powder coating approach has been increasingly more and more popular and well- liked in each steel gate and fences from over the world, typically in North America. But what does the powder coating mean? Powder coating is a new method of making any type of mental fences more protective and attractive. This way is virtually applied by both consumers and industries. In the process of powder coating, craftsman utilizes the materials for powder is the mixture of particles of pigment and resin. All of those are electrostatic sprayed on the coated surface. Then the coating will be cured under heat. Finally, this is a durable and attractive finish.
What are the advantages of powder coating for steel gates?
In North America, one of the most effective processes applied in accomplishment to steel fence products is definitely powder coating. May you be wondering what is the benefit of powder coating? Let’s learn six reasons why we should powder coat the steel gates for our structure below:
- Durability: With powder coating, there are no dust bumps or caught insects. It gives the steel gates to withstand the destruction better due to its durability.
- Corrosion resistance: There are a lot of factors that can cause the steel gate to rust and corruption like moisture and chemicals. However, as long as you try to coat the powder onto the fence surface, it can prevent your product from a lot of scratching, chipping and fading before your fence products begin to get damaged. After all, with steel gates powder coating supplies a protective fence helping you deal with these obstacles.
- Color variety: As for powder coating color, there are many different colors coming in a rainbow of selection. The two most common and popular powder coating colors are black and white. So this process gives the steel gates more beautiful and uniforms with a variety of light reflection styles as well.
- Environmentally friendly: Powder coating is well- known for exceptional friendly to the environment. While wet painting and hot plating obtain a number of harsh chemicals, there are no toxic ingredients used in the powder coating process.
- Aestheticism: Along with a variety of colors, another great feature is texture options. Smooth or wrinkled textures are obviously seen in its surface thanks to its natures such as high gloss, semi-gloss or matte finishes.
All of these reasons, when it comes to powder coating surfaces, they are always more resistant to rust, chip, scratch, and fade than other techniques. Therefore, it brings customers one of the most economical, color- durable quality on virtually any type of steel gates.
It can be seen how powder coating far outweighs traditional paint options. If manufacturers have the right equipment and professional staff, the powder coating process can cut down on finishing time and increase the quality of your finish as well.
Who we are?
We are a professional fencing and gate manufacturer in Vietnam. Our factories are equipped CNC cutting line, robotic welding line and powder coating line ( semi – automatic)