Reasons to have a pet enclosure for your puppy dog:
- If you have a new puppy or have adopted a new dog, the easiest way to train or housebreak him is to keep him in a confined area until it is time to either take him outside.
- Enclosures provide a safe and secured play area for your puppies.
- When you are away on work, enclosure will keep your puppy safe.
- A containment area is necessary to keep your belongings safe from your inquisitive puppy.
- Active puppies could injure themselves while jumping on or off furniture. Enclosure can prevent this from happening.
- A portable/foldable enclosure is great for camping or while travelling. They can be dismantled flat and transported in the boot of your car.
- If your pet is injured or has undergone a surgery, enclosure helps keep them calm for healing. They heal faster when in a small enclosure.
- Outdoor enclosures can be used as a fence. They provide fresh air to your pet while preventing them going haywire on your backyard plants.
- Enclosures can be used to protect them from household electrical equipment such as water heaters and air-conditioner compressors.
- Indoor pet enclosures help contain older dogs that are incontinent.
- If you have a litter of puppies, you will need to confine the litter until they are old enough to go to their new home. A good enclosure can be used for the female dog to go in and out of the enclosure without the puppies escaping the enclosure.
Before choosing the right enclosure consider these:
- Is the wire strong enough to protect your pets from the predators / wild cats / wild animals?
- Is the enclosure big enough to house your pet? Does it have adequate sleeping / playing space for your pet?
- Is there an option of placing a waterproof cover over the enclosure to provide sun and rain protection?
- Is the enclosure big enough to house your litter, especially when you enclose around 8-12 puppies and a mother?
- Can the enclosure be made bigger by adding panels?
- Is the enclosure rust resistant when placed outside?
- Can the enclosure be made escape-proof?
- Is the enclosure portable and can it be dismantled?
Contact us: Sales@hanexmetal.com