- Material preparation: The first step is to prepare the metal fence panels. This may involve cutting the panels to the desired size and shape and cleaning them to remove any dirt, rust, or other contaminants that could interfere with the powder coating process.
- Powder coating application: Once the fence panels are prepared, they are placed on a conveyor belt and passed through a powder coating booth. Here, an electrostatic gun sprays a fine powder coating onto the metal surfaces. The powder is attracted to the metal by electrostatic charge and forms a uniform layer.
- Curing: After the powder coating is applied, the fence panels are moved into a curing oven. The high temperature in the oven melts the powder coating, causing it to flow and form a smooth, durable coating. The curing process also bonds the coating to the metal surface, creating a strong, long-lasting finish.
- Quality control: Once the curing process is complete, the fence panels are inspected for quality. Any panels with defects or imperfections are identified and removed from the production line.
- Packaging and shipping: Finally, the finished fence panels are packaged and shipped to the customer.
Powder coating is a popular method for producing durable, high-quality finishes on metal products like fences. It provides excellent resistance to wear, corrosion, and weathering, making it an ideal choice for outdoor applications.
Contact us Sales@hanexmetal.com