- Design and Planning: The first step is to design the steel fence according to the specific requirements and dimensions. The design should consider factors such as height, style, and any additional features.
- Material Preparation: Once the design is finalized, the required steel sheets or bars are sourced and prepared for the manufacturing process. This may involve cutting, bending, and welding the steel components to achieve the desired shape and size.
- Surface Preparation: To ensure proper adhesion of the powder coating, the steel surfaces need to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared. This typically involves removing any rust, dirt, or contaminants through processes like sandblasting or chemical cleaning.
- Application of Powder Coating: The steel fence components are then placed in a specialized spray booth. The powder coating, which is a dry, finely ground polymer, is electrostatically charged and sprayed onto the steel surfaces. The charged particles adhere to the grounded steel, creating an even and uniform coating.
- Curing: After the powder coating is applied, the steel fence components are moved to a curing oven. The oven is heated to a specific temperature, causing the powder particles to melt and flow into a smooth and durable coating. The curing process also helps to enhance the coating’s resistance to corrosion, impact, and weather conditions.
- Quality Control and Inspection: Once the curing process is complete, the steel fence components undergo thorough quality control checks. This includes inspecting the coating for any imperfections, ensuring proper adhesion, and verifying the overall quality and finish of the fence.
- Assembly and Finishing: After passing the quality control checks, the coated steel fence components are assembled according to the design specifications. This may involve attaching panels, posts, gates, and any other necessary elements. Additionally, any additional finishing touches, such as decorative elements or hardware installation, may be completed at this stage.
- Packaging and Shipping: The final step involves packaging the completed steel fences for transportation. Proper packaging ensures that the fences are protected during transit and arrive at their destination in optimal condition. The fences are then shipped to their respective locations for installation.
By following this manufacturing process, electrostatically powder-coated steel fences are produced with high-quality finishes and excellent durability, making them a popular choice for various residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
DHA Ninh Binh takes pride in being the leading manufacturer of fences with the most advanced electrostatic powder coating line in Vietnam. We have a production factory and an electrostatic powder coating line that offers durability guaranteed up to 10 years, following ISO 9001-2015 standards. For detailed pricing information, please contact us at Sales@hanexmetal.com.